sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

New Moon

I am not depressed
I have only way to be
When I gave my first kiss to you
Logo changed
When I realized who you were
Do not think twice
With kisses and hugs
I decided to have it forever
I look to the sky
On every new moon
I think of her white skin and ice
And I could not wait
The time to get eternity in your arms
When my left
Stood on the edge of the wall
Without eating, without sleeping
Without speaking, without walking
It was a few months
But I soon decided
Sad every day
Would not solve my life
So I decided soon
Visiting a friend
I do not know, gave me joy
Do not know if it was love
Or a great friendship
He felt the same thing on it
With the person who made me homesick
I only knew one thing
A war happen
A love triangle
Came into my life

(Scaleth Cristine)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário